The Women’s Media Studies Network is intended for all women researching and teaching in media studies, film and media practice and production areas. It aims to raise the profile of women in these disciplines and promote the research women do. It is also establishing links with other women’s associations in the field and with relevant journals both nationally and at international level.
If you wish to host an event at your institution with the support of the WMSN please contact the Chair, Milly Williamson.
The Network operates a mailing list through the JISCmail system:
- Invitation to contribute to Three-D, official MeCCSA newsletter
- 2nd Call for Papers: Equality & Diversity in the Events sector: Special Issue of Journal of Policy Research in Tourism, Leisure and Events
- Proposal for Women's Network Events
- WOMEN ON SCREEN event - 13 Nov 2016
- Call for Papers: Equality & Diversity in the Events sector: Special Issue of Journal of Policy Research in Tourism, Leisure and Events