The Women’s Media Studies Network is intended for all women researching and teaching in media studies, film and media practice and production areas. It aims to raise the profile of women in these disciplines and promote the research women do. It is also establishing links with other women’s associations in the field and with relevant journals both nationally and at international level.
If you wish to host an event at your institution with the support of the WMSN please contact the Chair, Milly Williamson.
The Network operates a mailing list through the JISCmail system:
Email: MECCSA-WMSN@JISCMAIL.AC.UK Latest posts:
- Call for Articles 2019 Communication, Media, Journalism
- NYC CFP 2019 Bridging Gaps: Re-Fashioning Stories for Celebrity Counterpublics
- CfA – Postgraduate summer course “Cultures of Dissent in Eastern Europe (1945-1989): Research Approaches in the Digital Humanities” at Central European University (CEU) in Budapest, Hungary, 15 July - 23 July, 2019
- CfA – Postgraduate summer course “Fields of Vision: Memory, Identity, and Images of the Past” at Central European University (CEU) in Budapest, Hungary, June 27-July 5, 2019
- CfA – Postgraduate summer course “Measuring and Building Audience Trust” at Central European University (CEU) in Budapest, Hungary, 1 July - 5 July, 2019