The British Film Institute’s plans for the BFI National Library have drawn comment from MeCCSA. MeCCSA ‘s concerns include how the BFI National Library – and its sister BFI department, the National Film and Television Archive – should be maintained and should develop. Our comments include a call for a symposium on a national strategy for moving image heritage, to consider this as a long-term issue that requires a firm vision and considered action.
- Annual General Meeting 2017
- Response submitted by MeCCSA to the DCMS consultation on the Leveson inquiry and its implementation
- Three-D Issue 27
- Studying MeCCSA subjects at University
- QAA publishes subject benchmark statement
- NEW FROM VERSO: RADICAL THINKERS SET 14
- New posts at the Department of Theatre, Film and Television, University of York
- CMCS 2017 Conference Keynotes Andrew Mendelson & P. David Marshall
- CFP - “Noisy Women!”: The Women, Ageing and Media International Research Summer School, University of Gloucestershire, UK, June 2017
- Forerunners Series - University of Minnesota Press
MeCCSA is the subject association for the field of media, communication and cultural studies in UK Higher Education. Visit our About MeCCSA page for more information.