The British Film Institute’s plans for the BFI National Library have drawn comment from MeCCSA. MeCCSA ‘s concerns include how the BFI National Library – and its sister BFI department, the National Film and Television Archive – should be maintained and should develop. Our comments include a call for a symposium on a national strategy for moving image heritage, to consider this as a long-term issue that requires a firm vision and considered action.
- QAA publishes subject benchmark statement
- Three-D Issue 26
- Ofcom launches research page for media academics
- CFP: Radicalisation in culture and media
- Three-D Issue 24
- MeCCSA conference 2017: ‘Culture, Media, Equality and Freedom’ @ Leeds University
- CFP: "The Operatic" May 19th 2017, University of Sussex
- Fwd: Visiting Professor of Communication & Media Studies
- CFP - Ladies and Gentlemen: Miss Grace Jones, Edinburgh College of Art, April 27-28 2017
- Multidisciplinary Podcast on "AI and Gender Trouble": send questions and comments until 8 December
MeCCSA is the subject association for the field of media, communication and cultural studies in UK Higher Education. Visit our About MeCCSA page for more information.