- Three-D Issue 28
- Conference: TV News: fair, balanced and impartial?
- Annual General Meeting 2017
- Response submitted by MeCCSA to the DCMS consultation on the Leveson inquiry and its implementation
- Three-D Issue 27
- Fully Funded TECHNE AHRC Joint PhD at Royal Holloway with Psychology-"Using Depth of Field to Guide Attention and Convey Narrative Structure"
- IAMHIST Blog
- BOOKING OPEN: British Medical Television conference, Brighton July 2017
- CFP: edited volume on 'Mobile Media and Asian Social Intimacies’
- Call for Workshops and Tutorials: 1st Symposium on Societal Challenges in Computational Social Science
MeCCSA is the subject association for the field of media, communication and cultural studies in UK Higher Education. Visit our About MeCCSA page for more information.