- Conference: TV News: fair, balanced and impartial?
- Annual General Meeting 2017
- Response submitted by MeCCSA to the DCMS consultation on the Leveson inquiry and its implementation
- Three-D Issue 27
- Studying MeCCSA subjects at University
- Digital Objects, Digital Subjects: An Interdisciplinary Symposium on Activism, Research & Critique in the Age of Big Data Capitalism - Conference programme published
- Registration open for Screen Studies Conference, 23-5 June 2017, University of Glasgow
- Deadline extended: CfP: Oxford Brookes PMRU and OxPAN Postgraduate Popular Music Study Day
- External Advisor/External Examiner(s) wanted for MA Broadcast Journalism
- Registration for Troubling Time: An Exploration of Temporality in the Arts
MeCCSA is the subject association for the field of media, communication and cultural studies in UK Higher Education. Visit our About MeCCSA page for more information.