Here is the new, updated version of the MeCCSA leaflet for schools and colleges aimed at prospective university students of media, film, and communication studies. All institutional members will be receiving copies of the leaflet, and you are of course free to download further copies for your own use. We hope that you will find it helpful. You can also find more detailed information here, in the FAQs.
- Annual General Meeting 2017
- Response submitted by MeCCSA to the DCMS consultation on the Leveson inquiry and its implementation
- Three-D Issue 27
- Studying MeCCSA subjects at University
- QAA publishes subject benchmark statement
- Exploring Boundaries in Film and Television, Cinema and Television History (CATH) Research Centre, De Montfort University, Leicester -14th June 2017
- Deadline Today: CFP Cultural Resilience/ Resilient Cultures, King's College London
- REMINDER DEADLINE TODAY CFP - GAME OF THRONES: AN INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
- “Interns Talk Back: Disrupting Narratives about Unpaid Work in the Media” by Nicole Cohen & Greig de Peuter
MeCCSA is the subject association for the field of media, communication and cultural studies in UK Higher Education. Visit our About MeCCSA page for more information.