Here is the new, updated version of the MeCCSA leaflet for schools and colleges aimed at prospective university students of media, film, and communication studies. All institutional members will be receiving copies of the leaflet, and you are of course free to download further copies for your own use. We hope that you will find it helpful. You can also find more detailed information here, in the FAQs.
- MeCCSA guidance for REF external advisor roles
- MeCCSA nominations for members of REF2021 panels
- Joint statement from BAFTSS and MeCCSA on REF2021 [Updated: response from HEFCE and Panel D Chair]
- HEFCE call for the Appointment of Sub-Panel chairs for REF 2021
- Three-D Issue 28
- University of Brighton 13 December 12noon, Prof Michael Goodman, ‘The Empathy Machine’
- King's College London Seminar 29 November, 4pm: Prof. Jen D. Snowball: Cultural Policy in South Africa
- CFP : Call for papers - Carleton Communications Graduate Caucus Conference 2018
- Andrew Goodwin memorial prize - best essay by a postgraduate student on popular music
- Invitation to contribute to Three-D, official MeCCSA newsletter
MeCCSA is the subject association for the field of media, communication and cultural studies in UK Higher Education. Visit our About MeCCSA page for more information.