Here is the new, updated version of the MeCCSA leaflet for schools and colleges aimed at prospective university students of media, film, and communication studies. All institutional members will be receiving copies of the leaflet, and you are of course free to download further copies for your own use. We hope that you will find it helpful. You can also find more detailed information here, in the FAQs.
- Three-D Issue 30
- MeCCSA statement on USS pension dispute between UCU and UUK
- AGM 2018 documents and Dinah Birch keynote slides
- Three-D Issue 29
- MeCCSA guidance for REF external advisor roles
- Data Scores as Governance: Tomorrow/Monday, London
- My new submission to Fake News Inquiry on Bannon/Brexit
- Reminder: PHASE THREE Performance and Screendance Installation Opening on 29th November
- New book 'British Women Amateur Filmmakers. National Memories and Global Identities’
- Arab Media Researchers- Doctoral Forum in Media & Communication- Tunis: 2-4 January 2019
MeCCSA is the subject association for the field of media, communication and cultural studies in UK Higher Education. Visit our About MeCCSA page for more information.