Here is the new, updated version of the MeCCSA leaflet for schools and colleges aimed at prospective university students of media, film, and communication studies. All institutional members will be receiving copies of the leaflet, and you are of course free to download further copies for your own use. We hope that you will find it helpful. You can also find more detailed information here, in the FAQs.
- QAA publishes subject benchmark statement
- Three-D Issue 26
- Ofcom launches research page for media academics
- CFP: Radicalisation in culture and media
- Three-D Issue 24
- Research assistant required: trade unions and the internet
- Leverhulme Trust Early Career Fellowships at the School of Arts, University of Liverpool
- CFP (extended deadline) 'Mobilities, Literature, Culture' conference, Lancaster University 21-22 April 2017
- 'There are No Old Media: Rethinking Technological Change in Public Debates from Amazon to the BBC’ Simone Natale [Loughborough University]
- ‘Raising a Glass to Freedom’? (in)equality in Beer, Britain and Empire. MeCCSA 2017 conference special session
MeCCSA is the subject association for the field of media, communication and cultural studies in UK Higher Education. Visit our About MeCCSA page for more information.