The QAA has published a new Subject Benchmark Statement [PDF] for Communication, Media, Film and Cultural Studies “that defines what can be expected of a graduate in the subject, in terms of what they might know, do and understand at the end of their studies”. This follows the recent review that began in October 2013 and ended in 2016.
- Annual General Meeting 2017
- Response submitted by MeCCSA to the DCMS consultation on the Leveson inquiry and its implementation
- Three-D Issue 27
- Studying MeCCSA subjects at University
- QAA publishes subject benchmark statement
- Final Reminder - Free Reg: International Visual Methods Workshop - UCLan
- Queer Screens 2017 - CFP Reminder
- Mobilising Militant Pasts: Histories of Protest, Unrest and Insurrection in Politics and Culture King’s College London 31 August – 1 September 2017 Call for Papers
- Media and Everyday Life: A Textbook
- CFP Caring for Ourselves and Others as Early Career Academics
MeCCSA is the subject association for the field of media, communication and cultural studies in UK Higher Education. Visit our About MeCCSA page for more information.