The QAA has published a new Subject Benchmark Statement [PDF] for Communication, Media, Film and Cultural Studies “that defines what can be expected of a graduate in the subject, in terms of what they might know, do and understand at the end of their studies”. This follows the recent review that began in October 2013 and ended in 2016.
- MeCCSA statement on USS pension dispute between UCU and UUK
- AGM 2018 documents and Dinah Birch keynote slides
- Three-D Issue 29
- MeCCSA guidance for REF external advisor roles
- MeCCSA nominations for members of REF2021 panels
- REMINDER King's College London Seminar: 24 April - Ramon Lobato - Netflix Nations: On the Geography of Digital Distribution
- New Book Series *Palgrave Studies in Fashion & the Body*
- New book: Media Amnesia
- DEADLINE EXTENDED CFP: MPE & MeCCSA Practice Network Symposium 2018
- Radical Television in the 1970s from Sonimage to Guerrilla Television, University of Westminster 10/5 3-5.15 PM
MeCCSA is the subject association for the field of media, communication and cultural studies in UK Higher Education. Visit our About MeCCSA page for more information.