The QAA has published a new Subject Benchmark Statement [PDF] for Communication, Media, Film and Cultural Studies “that defines what can be expected of a graduate in the subject, in terms of what they might know, do and understand at the end of their studies”. This follows the recent review that began in October 2013 and ended in 2016.
- Three-D Issue 30
- MeCCSA statement on USS pension dispute between UCU and UUK
- AGM 2018 documents and Dinah Birch keynote slides
- Three-D Issue 29
- MeCCSA guidance for REF external advisor roles
- CFP Viral Media book for MeCCSA mailing list
- PhD Studentship Available: Creative, Precarious and Emotional Work in the Computer Games Industry
- New issue: Communications - The European Journal of Communication Research
- Fwd: Call for Proposals: Digital Threats to Democracy
- CfP for chapters on disability, bodies, media and representation in Asia
MeCCSA is the subject association for the field of media, communication and cultural studies in UK Higher Education. Visit our About MeCCSA page for more information.