The QAA has published a new Subject Benchmark Statement [PDF] for Communication, Media, Film and Cultural Studies “that defines what can be expected of a graduate in the subject, in terms of what they might know, do and understand at the end of their studies”. This follows the recent review that began in October 2013 and ended in 2016.
- QAA publishes subject benchmark statement
- Three-D Issue 26
- MeCCSA letter to Turkish Minister in support of academic freedom
- Response submitted by MeCCSA to the Better use of data in government public consultation
- Ofcom launches research page for media academics
- Updates: Media Education Summit, Media Education Research Journal, Journal of Media Practice
- CFP: 'Materialising Absence in Film and Media'
- Reminder and Updated CFP- Locating Imagination: Popular Culture, Tourism, and Belonging, Erasmus University Rotterdam, April 5-7 2017
- PhD Studentships (AHRC) - Goldsmiths, Department of Media and Communications
- Final Reminder – CFP: Refugee Crisis and Radical Nationalism in Central and Eastern Europe
MeCCSA is the subject association for the field of media, communication and cultural studies in UK Higher Education. Visit our About MeCCSA page for more information.