In view of the wide diversity of disciplinary orientation, methodological approach, and conceptual foundation of research in our field, MeCCSA does not publish a detailed code of research practice. Instead MeCCSA has published a statement that outlines a broad set of principles and links to a range of research practice guidelines from various associations, which we believe may be of value in the conduct of members’ research.
- Three-D Issue 30
- MeCCSA statement on USS pension dispute between UCU and UUK
- AGM 2018 documents and Dinah Birch keynote slides
- Three-D Issue 29
- MeCCSA guidance for REF external advisor roles
- AHRC Midlands4Cities funding for UK/EU students at DMU's Cinema and Television History Research Institute
- Now Available: Celebrity Studies, Volume 9, Issue 3, 2018
- Lecture: Prof. Milly Buonanno 4 December 2018 at uniBo
- In Media Res - Fan + Podcasting = Fancasting
- Prof. John Humphrey talk on the platform economy at City, University of London, 14th November
MeCCSA is the subject association for the field of media, communication and cultural studies in UK Higher Education. Visit our About MeCCSA page for more information.