In view of the wide diversity of disciplinary orientation, methodological approach, and conceptual foundation of research in our field, MeCCSA does not publish a detailed code of research practice. Instead MeCCSA has published a statement that outlines a broad set of principles and links to a range of research practice guidelines from various associations, which we believe may be of value in the conduct of members’ research.
- Three-D Issue 28
- Conference: TV News: fair, balanced and impartial?
- Annual General Meeting 2017
- Response submitted by MeCCSA to the DCMS consultation on the Leveson inquiry and its implementation
- Three-D Issue 27
- Film Festival Deadline for Submissions looms
- UPDATED CFP CINE EXCESS XI CULT FILM CONFERENCE AND FESTIVAL: FEAR AND THE UNFAMILIAR
- Data and Responsibility - Open Access
- BA Postdoctoral Fellowships - Communication & Media, University of Liverpool
- FW: International Journal of the Sociology of Leisure is now open for submissions
MeCCSA is the subject association for the field of media, communication and cultural studies in UK Higher Education. Visit our About MeCCSA page for more information.