In view of the wide diversity of disciplinary orientation, methodological approach, and conceptual foundation of research in our field, MeCCSA does not publish a detailed code of research practice. Instead MeCCSA has published a statement that outlines a broad set of principles and links to a range of research practice guidelines from various associations, which we believe may be of value in the conduct of members’ research.
- MeCCSA statement on USS pension dispute between UCU and UUK
- AGM 2018 documents and Dinah Birch keynote slides
- Three-D Issue 29
- MeCCSA guidance for REF external advisor roles
- MeCCSA nominations for members of REF2021 panels
- REMINDER King's College London Seminar: 24 April - Ramon Lobato - Netflix Nations: On the Geography of Digital Distribution
- New Book Series *Palgrave Studies in Fashion & the Body*
- New book: Media Amnesia
- DEADLINE EXTENDED CFP: MPE & MeCCSA Practice Network Symposium 2018
- Radical Television in the 1970s from Sonimage to Guerrilla Television, University of Westminster 10/5 3-5.15 PM
MeCCSA is the subject association for the field of media, communication and cultural studies in UK Higher Education. Visit our About MeCCSA page for more information.