In view of the wide diversity of disciplinary orientation, methodological approach, and conceptual foundation of research in our field, MeCCSA does not publish a detailed code of research practice. Instead MeCCSA has published a statement that outlines a broad set of principles and links to a range of research practice guidelines from various associations, which we believe may be of value in the conduct of members’ research.
- MeCCSA response to political interference in Australia’s research grant process
- Three-D Issue 30
- MeCCSA statement on USS pension dispute between UCU and UUK
- AGM 2018 documents and Dinah Birch keynote slides
- Three-D Issue 29
- In Media Res - Retro Media
- Call for Documentary/Activist Films, Video Art Projects and Activist Talks
- Towards Democratic Auditing: New Data Justice Lab project & RA position
- International Journal of Media & Cultural Politics 14.3 is now available
- CFP: Human and non-human migration and mobility symposium
MeCCSA is the subject association for the field of media, communication and cultural studies in UK Higher Education. Visit our About MeCCSA page for more information.