In view of the wide diversity of disciplinary orientation, methodological approach, and conceptual foundation of research in our field, MeCCSA does not publish a detailed code of research practice. Instead MeCCSA has published a statement that outlines a broad set of principles and links to a range of research practice guidelines from various associations, which we believe may be of value in the conduct of members’ research.
- MeCCSA statement on USS pension dispute between UCU and UUK
- AGM 2018 documents and Dinah Birch keynote slides
- Three-D Issue 29
- MeCCSA guidance for REF external advisor roles
- MeCCSA nominations for members of REF2021 panels
- NEW FROM VERSO: CRASHING THE PARTY by Heather Gautney
- Screenworks Volume 8.2: Digital Ecologies and the Anthropocene
- Few Spaces left - Console-ing Passions and Bournemouth University - 11-13 July 2018
- Launch event: CAMRI Policy Brief Series - From Tax Avoidance to AI: Policy Challenges in the Age of Big Data and Digital Monopolies
- IAMHIST Blog
MeCCSA is the subject association for the field of media, communication and cultural studies in UK Higher Education. Visit our About MeCCSA page for more information.