In view of the wide diversity of disciplinary orientation, methodological approach, and conceptual foundation of research in our field, MeCCSA does not publish a detailed code of research practice. Instead MeCCSA has published a statement that outlines a broad set of principles and links to a range of research practice guidelines from various associations, which we believe may be of value in the conduct of members’ research.
- Three-D Issue 26
- MeCCSA letter to Turkish Minister in support of academic freedom
- Response submitted by MeCCSA to the Better use of data in government public consultation
- Ofcom launches research page for media academics
- Response submitted by MeCCSA to the Stern Review of the Research Excellence Framework (REF)
- Los Angeles 2017 CMCS Conference Workshop and Roundtable Panels
- Job opportunity: Research Funding Development Advisor in Cardiff
- Call for Papers: Screen Studies Conference 23-5 June 2017, University of Glasgow
- Canceled: seminar
- Seminar Webcams, Fantasy Chat and Escorting: Sexual Commerce in the Digital Age
MeCCSA is the subject association for the field of media, communication and cultural studies in UK Higher Education. Visit our About MeCCSA page for more information.