In view of the wide diversity of disciplinary orientation, methodological approach, and conceptual foundation of research in our field, MeCCSA does not publish a detailed code of research practice. Instead MeCCSA has published a statement that outlines a broad set of principles and links to a range of research practice guidelines from various associations, which we believe may be of value in the conduct of members’ research.
- Annual General Meeting 2017
- Response submitted by MeCCSA to the DCMS consultation on the Leveson inquiry and its implementation
- Three-D Issue 27
- Studying MeCCSA subjects at University
- QAA publishes subject benchmark statement
- Call for Papers - Convergence: Special Issue on the Academic Book of the Future
- 'Negotiating identities: Mobile communication in Africa' Thomas Tufte Thur 23 Feb
- Animation Studies 2.0 - new blog post and March CFP
- Lav Diaz: Journeys | symposium, screenings and artist's talks | University of Westminster, 3 - 7 March
- External Examiner Required | BA English & Creative Writing, Falmouth
MeCCSA is the subject association for the field of media, communication and cultural studies in UK Higher Education. Visit our About MeCCSA page for more information.