In view of the wide diversity of disciplinary orientation, methodological approach, and conceptual foundation of research in our field, MeCCSA does not publish a detailed code of research practice. Instead MeCCSA has published a statement that outlines a broad set of principles and links to a range of research practice guidelines from various associations, which we believe may be of value in the conduct of members’ research.
- Annual General Meeting 2017
- Response submitted by MeCCSA to the DCMS consultation on the Leveson inquiry and its implementation
- Three-D Issue 27
- Studying MeCCSA subjects at University
- QAA publishes subject benchmark statement
- Ofcom website - call for user group members
- FORGOTTEN TV DRAMA SEASON, BFI SOUTHBANK, FEBRUARY 2017
- Communist Homosexuality (1945-1989) / International conference and other events / 30 jan.-03 feb. 2017
- Communication job at Loughborough University
- Television Drama Conference: Archives, Access and Research; 22 February 2017, NFT3, BFI Southbank, London, 11-6pm.
MeCCSA is the subject association for the field of media, communication and cultural studies in UK Higher Education. Visit our About MeCCSA page for more information.