- Three-D, issue 13 (PDF, 1.3 Mb)
- In this issue: Apocalypse now: climate change, Digital Britain and REF! (Einar Thorsen); Features: Climate change, sustainability, and higher education (Peter Brooks, Neil T.Gavin, Alex Lockwood); Digital Britain (Steven Barnett, Patricia Holland, Peter Lewis), From RAE to REF (Peter Golding); Reports and initiatives: Chair’s report (Christine Geraghty), MeCCSA Annual Conference (Robin Mansell, Myria Georgiou), My five years at MeCCSA (Salvatore Scifo), Practice Section (Jason Lee), Women’s Media Studies Network, Policy Network (Máire Messenger Davies, Natalie Fenton), Postgraduate Network (Shelley Thompson, Amy Chambers, Jennifer Krase, Jean Northam).
- Joint statement from BAFTSS and MeCCSA on REF2021
- HEFCE call for the Appointment of Sub-Panel chairs for REF 2021
- Three-D Issue 28
- Conference: TV News: fair, balanced and impartial?
- Annual General Meeting 2017
- CFP: Management Theory and Social Theory | @EURAM 2018 in Iceland (June 20-23) | In cooperation with the European Sociological Association
- QMUL Film Studies Postgraduate Conference
- Assistant Professor in Media and Communications at LSE - open advertisement, please circulate
- Atb: Call for Contributions: “Documentary Film Cultures: Wales” (Edited Collection)
- The Acting Class
MeCCSA is the subject association for the field of media, communication and cultural studies in UK Higher Education. Visit our About MeCCSA page for more information.