- Three-D, issue 14 (PDF, 840k)
- In this issue: Election special and the LSE annual conference experience (Einar Thorsen); Features: Cultural production and public policy in UK broadcasting (Sylvia Harvey); Media studies in the era of the university clampdown (David Hesmondhalgh); The impact of the REF (Natalie Fenton); BFI / UK Film Council merger (John Ellis); Media presentation and HE (Alec Sabin); MeCCSA Conference Experience (Robin Mansell, Maria Kyriakidou, Margaret Scammell, Mehita Iqani and others); Reports and initiatives: Chair’s report (Sue Thornham); Practice Section (Jason Lee); Race Network (Sarita Malik); Policy Network (Máire Messenger Davies); Radio Studies Network (Stephen Lax); Climate Change Network (Alex Lockwood); Women’s Media Studies Network; Postgraduate Network (Shelley Thompson, Alexia Smit)
- Three-D Issue 26
- MeCCSA letter to Turkish Minister in support of academic freedom
- Response submitted by MeCCSA to the Better use of data in government public consultation
- Ofcom launches research page for media academics
- Response submitted by MeCCSA to the Stern Review of the Research Excellence Framework (REF)
- Reminder: Bristol Radical Film Festival 2016, 7-9 Oct
- Reminder: Professor Zygmunt Bauman - Europe's adventure: still unfinished?
- Storyboarding. An illustrated talk by Dr Chris Pallant co-author of Storyboarding A Critical History. A BFI Reuben Library Talk. Mon. 3rd Oct. 18.30 pm.
- Animation Practice, Process & Production volume 4 published
- Animation Practice, Process & Production volume 4 available
MeCCSA is the subject association for the field of media, communication and cultural studies in UK Higher Education. Visit our About MeCCSA page for more information.