- Three-D, issue 14 (PDF, 840k)
- In this issue: Election special and the LSE annual conference experience (Einar Thorsen); Features: Cultural production and public policy in UK broadcasting (Sylvia Harvey); Media studies in the era of the university clampdown (David Hesmondhalgh); The impact of the REF (Natalie Fenton); BFI / UK Film Council merger (John Ellis); Media presentation and HE (Alec Sabin); MeCCSA Conference Experience (Robin Mansell, Maria Kyriakidou, Margaret Scammell, Mehita Iqani and others); Reports and initiatives: Chair’s report (Sue Thornham); Practice Section (Jason Lee); Race Network (Sarita Malik); Policy Network (Máire Messenger Davies); Radio Studies Network (Stephen Lax); Climate Change Network (Alex Lockwood); Women’s Media Studies Network; Postgraduate Network (Shelley Thompson, Alexia Smit)
- Three-D Issue 30
- MeCCSA statement on USS pension dispute between UCU and UUK
- AGM 2018 documents and Dinah Birch keynote slides
- Three-D Issue 29
- MeCCSA guidance for REF external advisor roles
- CFP REMINDER: Fantasy/Animation Research Network (DEADLINE: Friday 14th December)
- SAGAR now accepting articles and translations related to South Asia
- Journal of Applied Journalism & Media Studies 7.3 is now available!
- Issue 5 of NANG, a 10-issue magazine dedicated to cinema in Asia, is now available
- EXTENDED CFP (Deadline 16/11/2018) - Straight to the Front Row: Investigating Contemporary Western Gay Male Cinema
MeCCSA is the subject association for the field of media, communication and cultural studies in UK Higher Education. Visit our About MeCCSA page for more information.