The Women’s Media Studies Network is intended for all women researching and teaching in media studies, film and media practice and production areas. It aims to raise the profile of women in these disciplines and promote the research women do. It is also establishing links with other women’s associations in the field and with relevant journals both nationally and at international level.
If you wish to host an event at your institution with the support of the WMSN please contact the Chair, Milly Williamson.
The Network operates a mailing list through the JISCmail system:
Email: MECCSA-WMSN@JISCMAIL.AC.UK Latest posts:
- New Book 'Gender and Violence in Spanish Culture. From Vulnerability to Accountability'
- CFP Bridging Gaps: Where is Ethical Glamour in Celebrity Culture?
- Three-D Issue 29, December 2017 - Speaking out
- Invitation to contribute to Three-D, official MeCCSA newsletter
- MeCCSA Nomination process for REF2021 panels