The 2009 MeCCSA-PGN Conference Committee requests that interested delegates submit their completed conference papers for publication in the March 2010 edition of Networking Knowledge: Journal of the MeCCSA-PGN .
– should be 5,000-8,000 words excluding references and bibliography
– should as closely as possible match abstract originally submitted and presented
– should include an accurate abstract of 200-300 words with 5 keywords
– should use one and a half line spacing with 60-70 characters per line
– should use size 12 font in a standard serif or sans-serif font
– should also follow the recommendations below, laid out for previous eJournals
Submission Preparation Checklist:
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s
compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors
that do not adhere to these guidelines:
– The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for
consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
– The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
– When available, the URLs to access references online are provided, including those for
open access versions of the reference. The URLs are ready to click (e.g., https://www.meccsa.org.uk format).
Deadline: Friday 6th November 2009
Please email completed papers to: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Download the flyer for this call for papers (pdf, 121 kb)