Here is the new, updated version of the MeCCSA leaflet for schools and colleges aimed at prospective university students of media, film, and communication studies. All institutional members will be receiving copies of the leaflet, and you are of course free to download further copies for your own use. We hope that you will find it helpful. You can also find more detailed information here, in the FAQs.
- CFP MeCCSA PGN Conference 2019
- Three-D Issue 31
- MeCCSA response to political interference in Australia’s research grant process
- Three-D Issue 30
- MeCCSA statement on USS pension dispute between UCU and UUK
- Data Power conference 2019: abstract submission deadline 31st January 2019
- Digital literacies and digital inequalities research post: Postdoctoral Research Associate Grade 7: University of Liverpool
- CFP - Symposium: "Music, cities and popular memory" (29/3/19) | Deadline: March 1st
- CfP II International Conference "Ways of Making and Doing. Women and Cinemas of Latin America." Madrid, 11-13 September, 2019
- CFP: Masculinity and Body Image in the 21st Century - AHRC Network Launch
MeCCSA is the subject association for the field of media, communication and cultural studies in UK Higher Education. Visit our About MeCCSA page for more information.