Here is the new, updated version of the MeCCSA leaflet for schools and colleges aimed at prospective university students of media, film, and communication studies. All institutional members will be receiving copies of the leaflet, and you are of course free to download further copies for your own use. We hope that you will find it helpful. You can also find more detailed information here, in the FAQs.
- Three-D Issue 30
- MeCCSA statement on USS pension dispute between UCU and UUK
- AGM 2018 documents and Dinah Birch keynote slides
- Three-D Issue 29
- MeCCSA guidance for REF external advisor roles
- Media Industries Publishes Vol. 5, No. 2
- A Portrait of Margaret Tait: Filmmaker and Poet. Monday 29 October. 14:00. BFI Southbank.
- CFP: Entertainment and alcohol licensing law and the night time economy
- AHRC Midlands4Cities funding for UK/EU students
- European Journal of American Culture 37.3 is now available
MeCCSA is the subject association for the field of media, communication and cultural studies in UK Higher Education. Visit our About MeCCSA page for more information.