The QAA has published a new Subject Benchmark Statement [PDF] for Communication, Media, Film and Cultural Studies “that defines what can be expected of a graduate in the subject, in terms of what they might know, do and understand at the end of their studies”. This follows the recent review that began in October 2013 and ended in 2016.
- CFP MeCCSA PGN Conference 2019
- Three-D Issue 31
- MeCCSA response to political interference in Australia’s research grant process
- Three-D Issue 30
- MeCCSA statement on USS pension dispute between UCU and UUK
- Data Power conference 2019: abstract submission deadline 31st January 2019
- Digital literacies and digital inequalities research post: Postdoctoral Research Associate Grade 7: University of Liverpool
- CFP - Symposium: "Music, cities and popular memory" (29/3/19) | Deadline: March 1st
- CfP II International Conference "Ways of Making and Doing. Women and Cinemas of Latin America." Madrid, 11-13 September, 2019
- CFP: Masculinity and Body Image in the 21st Century - AHRC Network Launch
MeCCSA is the subject association for the field of media, communication and cultural studies in UK Higher Education. Visit our About MeCCSA page for more information.