The QAA has published a new Subject Benchmark Statement [PDF] for Communication, Media, Film and Cultural Studies “that defines what can be expected of a graduate in the subject, in terms of what they might know, do and understand at the end of their studies”. This follows the recent review that began in October 2013 and ended in 2016.
- Three-D Issue 30
- MeCCSA statement on USS pension dispute between UCU and UUK
- AGM 2018 documents and Dinah Birch keynote slides
- Three-D Issue 29
- MeCCSA guidance for REF external advisor roles
- Media Industries Publishes Vol. 5, No. 2
- A Portrait of Margaret Tait: Filmmaker and Poet. Monday 29 October. 14:00. BFI Southbank.
- CFP: Entertainment and alcohol licensing law and the night time economy
- AHRC Midlands4Cities funding for UK/EU students
- European Journal of American Culture 37.3 is now available
MeCCSA is the subject association for the field of media, communication and cultural studies in UK Higher Education. Visit our About MeCCSA page for more information.