The QAA has published a new Subject Benchmark Statement [PDF] for Communication, Media, Film and Cultural Studies “that defines what can be expected of a graduate in the subject, in terms of what they might know, do and understand at the end of their studies”. This follows the recent review that began in October 2013 and ended in 2016.
- AGM 2018 documents and Dinah Birch keynote slides
- Three-D Issue 29
- MeCCSA guidance for REF external advisor roles
- MeCCSA nominations for members of REF2021 panels
- Joint statement from BAFTSS and MeCCSA on REF2021 [Updated: response from HEFCE and Panel D Chair]
- Retrenching/Entrenching Youth: Mobility and Stasis in Youth Culture Representations on Screen
- CFP: MPE & MeCCSA Practice Network Symposium 2018
- Final Reminder CFP for MeCCSA PGN 2018
- REMINDER: From Selfie to Selfie – lecture by Prof. G. Borradori at Goldsmiths, 20.03.18, 5pm
- Funding for 3 PhD ERC BodyCapital history of health, history of audiovisuals
MeCCSA is the subject association for the field of media, communication and cultural studies in UK Higher Education. Visit our About MeCCSA page for more information.