The QAA has published a new Subject Benchmark Statement [PDF] for Communication, Media, Film and Cultural Studies “that defines what can be expected of a graduate in the subject, in terms of what they might know, do and understand at the end of their studies”. This follows the recent review that began in October 2013 and ended in 2016.
- Joint statement from BAFTSS and MeCCSA on REF2021
- HEFCE call for the Appointment of Sub-Panel chairs for REF 2021
- Three-D Issue 28
- Conference: TV News: fair, balanced and impartial?
- Annual General Meeting 2017
- Final Reminder for Call for Papers Deadline (Friday 22 September): From Text to Screen and Back to Text. Film and Literature, the Portuguese Context
- Re: 2018 Toronto ISA World Congress, RC 13 Sociology of Leisure, Abstract Submission Reminder - Deadline PENDING 30 September 2017
- Fwd: [Air-L] Assistant Professor position in Communication, Politics, and Policy
- CAMRI research seminars overview
- Final Reminder of Call for Papers Deadline: Cine-Excess XI International Film Festival and Conference 9th-11th November
MeCCSA is the subject association for the field of media, communication and cultural studies in UK Higher Education. Visit our About MeCCSA page for more information.