In view of the wide diversity of disciplinary orientation, methodological approach, and conceptual foundation of research in our field, MeCCSA does not publish a detailed code of research practice. Instead MeCCSA has published a statement that outlines a broad set of principles and links to a range of research practice guidelines from various associations, which we believe may be of value in the conduct of members’ research.
- CFP MeCCSA PGN Conference 2019
- Three-D Issue 31
- MeCCSA response to political interference in Australia’s research grant process
- Three-D Issue 30
- MeCCSA statement on USS pension dispute between UCU and UUK
- Data Power conference 2019: abstract submission deadline 31st January 2019
- Digital literacies and digital inequalities research post: Postdoctoral Research Associate Grade 7: University of Liverpool
- CFP - Symposium: "Music, cities and popular memory" (29/3/19) | Deadline: March 1st
- CfP II International Conference "Ways of Making and Doing. Women and Cinemas of Latin America." Madrid, 11-13 September, 2019
- CFP: Masculinity and Body Image in the 21st Century - AHRC Network Launch
MeCCSA is the subject association for the field of media, communication and cultural studies in UK Higher Education. Visit our About MeCCSA page for more information.