In view of the wide diversity of disciplinary orientation, methodological approach, and conceptual foundation of research in our field, MeCCSA does not publish a detailed code of research practice. Instead MeCCSA has published a statement that outlines a broad set of principles and links to a range of research practice guidelines from various associations, which we believe may be of value in the conduct of members’ research.
- MeCCSA guidance for REF external advisor roles
- MeCCSA nominations for members of REF2021 panels
- Joint statement from BAFTSS and MeCCSA on REF2021 [Updated: response from HEFCE and Panel D Chair]
- HEFCE call for the Appointment of Sub-Panel chairs for REF 2021
- Three-D Issue 28
- CFP Reminder: Investigating Regional Creative Clusters
- CFP | Digital Transformation of Social Theory @TFSC [SSCI 3.226, CNRS***, ABS***, VHB***]
- CfP: Digital⇌Culture 2018: A one-day conference, University of Nottingham, 20th April 2018
- Pedro Zamora - HIV/AIDS Biography
- Second Call for Proposal «Theatre between politics and policies: new challenges», March 23rd and 24th, 2018 in Belgrade
MeCCSA is the subject association for the field of media, communication and cultural studies in UK Higher Education. Visit our About MeCCSA page for more information.