In view of the wide diversity of disciplinary orientation, methodological approach, and conceptual foundation of research in our field, MeCCSA does not publish a detailed code of research practice. Instead MeCCSA has published a statement that outlines a broad set of principles and links to a range of research practice guidelines from various associations, which we believe may be of value in the conduct of members’ research.
- Joint statement from BAFTSS and MeCCSA on REF2021
- HEFCE call for the Appointment of Sub-Panel chairs for REF 2021
- Three-D Issue 28
- Conference: TV News: fair, balanced and impartial?
- Annual General Meeting 2017
- CAMRI research seminars overview
- Final Reminder of Call for Papers Deadline: Cine-Excess XI International Film Festival and Conference 9th-11th November
- CFP: Framing Space through Architecture and Film, 2018 AAH Annual Conference, Courtauld Institute of Art & King's College London
- FW: 2018 Toronto ISA World Congress, RC 13 Sociology of Leisure, Abstract Submission Reminder - Deadline PENDING 30 September 2017
- Job opportunity: Postdoctoral Research Associate in Business Information Systems Ref 1927/0917
MeCCSA is the subject association for the field of media, communication and cultural studies in UK Higher Education. Visit our About MeCCSA page for more information.