- Three-D, issue 13 (PDF, 1.3 Mb)
- In this issue: Apocalypse now: climate change, Digital Britain and REF! (Einar Thorsen); Features: Climate change, sustainability, and higher education (Peter Brooks, Neil T.Gavin, Alex Lockwood); Digital Britain (Steven Barnett, Patricia Holland, Peter Lewis), From RAE to REF (Peter Golding); Reports and initiatives: Chair’s report (Christine Geraghty), MeCCSA Annual Conference (Robin Mansell, Myria Georgiou), My five years at MeCCSA (Salvatore Scifo), Practice Section (Jason Lee), Women’s Media Studies Network, Policy Network (Máire Messenger Davies, Natalie Fenton), Postgraduate Network (Shelley Thompson, Amy Chambers, Jennifer Krase, Jean Northam).
- MeCCSA guidance for REF external advisor roles
- MeCCSA nominations for members of REF2021 panels
- Joint statement from BAFTSS and MeCCSA on REF2021 [Updated: response from HEFCE and Panel D Chair]
- HEFCE call for the Appointment of Sub-Panel chairs for REF 2021
- Three-D Issue 28
- JOB: Research Officer, LSE Department of Media and Communications
- LAST 2 DAYS to support the first women's prize for graphic novels UK
- CFP: Writing Wrongs - Contemporary Women's Writing Association Conference, 20-21 September 2018
- Call for papers for the 11th Annual Graduate Conference of the GSNAS Berlin: "Follow the Yellow Brick Road? Challenging Approaches to Progress in North America"
- CFP Reminder: Investigating Regional Creative Clusters
MeCCSA is the subject association for the field of media, communication and cultural studies in UK Higher Education. Visit our About MeCCSA page for more information.