- Three-D, issue 13 (PDF, 1.3 Mb)
- In this issue: Apocalypse now: climate change, Digital Britain and REF! (Einar Thorsen); Features: Climate change, sustainability, and higher education (Peter Brooks, Neil T.Gavin, Alex Lockwood); Digital Britain (Steven Barnett, Patricia Holland, Peter Lewis), From RAE to REF (Peter Golding); Reports and initiatives: Chair’s report (Christine Geraghty), MeCCSA Annual Conference (Robin Mansell, Myria Georgiou), My five years at MeCCSA (Salvatore Scifo), Practice Section (Jason Lee), Women’s Media Studies Network, Policy Network (Máire Messenger Davies, Natalie Fenton), Postgraduate Network (Shelley Thompson, Amy Chambers, Jennifer Krase, Jean Northam).
- CFP MeCCSA PGN Conference 2019
- Three-D Issue 31
- MeCCSA response to political interference in Australia’s research grant process
- Three-D Issue 30
- MeCCSA statement on USS pension dispute between UCU and UUK
- Animation Studies 2.0 - new post
- Empedocles: European Journal for the Philosophy of Communication 9.2 is now available
- Learning on Screen Awards open for Submission
- Call For Papers: 'Faking It?: Conceptualising 'Fake' in Culture, Society and Academia'
- Woke Gaming: Digital Challenges to Oppression and Social Injustice
MeCCSA is the subject association for the field of media, communication and cultural studies in UK Higher Education. Visit our About MeCCSA page for more information.