- Three-D, issue 14 (PDF, 840k)
- In this issue: Election special and the LSE annual conference experience (Einar Thorsen); Features: Cultural production and public policy in UK broadcasting (Sylvia Harvey); Media studies in the era of the university clampdown (David Hesmondhalgh); The impact of the REF (Natalie Fenton); BFI / UK Film Council merger (John Ellis); Media presentation and HE (Alec Sabin); MeCCSA Conference Experience (Robin Mansell, Maria Kyriakidou, Margaret Scammell, Mehita Iqani and others); Reports and initiatives: Chair’s report (Sue Thornham); Practice Section (Jason Lee); Race Network (Sarita Malik); Policy Network (Máire Messenger Davies); Radio Studies Network (Stephen Lax); Climate Change Network (Alex Lockwood); Women’s Media Studies Network; Postgraduate Network (Shelley Thompson, Alexia Smit)
- Three-D Issue 30
- MeCCSA statement on USS pension dispute between UCU and UUK
- AGM 2018 documents and Dinah Birch keynote slides
- Three-D Issue 29
- MeCCSA guidance for REF external advisor roles
- Media Industries Publishes Vol. 5, No. 2
- A Portrait of Margaret Tait: Filmmaker and Poet. Monday 29 October. 14:00. BFI Southbank.
- CFP: Entertainment and alcohol licensing law and the night time economy
- AHRC Midlands4Cities funding for UK/EU students
- European Journal of American Culture 37.3 is now available
MeCCSA is the subject association for the field of media, communication and cultural studies in UK Higher Education. Visit our About MeCCSA page for more information.