- Three-D, issue 14 (PDF, 840k)
- In this issue: Election special and the LSE annual conference experience (Einar Thorsen); Features: Cultural production and public policy in UK broadcasting (Sylvia Harvey); Media studies in the era of the university clampdown (David Hesmondhalgh); The impact of the REF (Natalie Fenton); BFI / UK Film Council merger (John Ellis); Media presentation and HE (Alec Sabin); MeCCSA Conference Experience (Robin Mansell, Maria Kyriakidou, Margaret Scammell, Mehita Iqani and others); Reports and initiatives: Chair’s report (Sue Thornham); Practice Section (Jason Lee); Race Network (Sarita Malik); Policy Network (Máire Messenger Davies); Radio Studies Network (Stephen Lax); Climate Change Network (Alex Lockwood); Women’s Media Studies Network; Postgraduate Network (Shelley Thompson, Alexia Smit)
- Joint statement from BAFTSS and MeCCSA on REF2021
- HEFCE call for the Appointment of Sub-Panel chairs for REF 2021
- Three-D Issue 28
- Conference: TV News: fair, balanced and impartial?
- Annual General Meeting 2017
- Can you forward to your students?
- CFP: Management Theory and Social Theory | @EURAM 2018 in Iceland (June 20-23) | In cooperation with the European Sociological Association
- QMUL Film Studies Postgraduate Conference
- Assistant Professor in Media and Communications at LSE - open advertisement, please circulate
- Atb: Call for Contributions: “Documentary Film Cultures: Wales” (Edited Collection)
MeCCSA is the subject association for the field of media, communication and cultural studies in UK Higher Education. Visit our About MeCCSA page for more information.