- Three-D, issue 14 (PDF, 840k)
- In this issue: Election special and the LSE annual conference experience (Einar Thorsen); Features: Cultural production and public policy in UK broadcasting (Sylvia Harvey); Media studies in the era of the university clampdown (David Hesmondhalgh); The impact of the REF (Natalie Fenton); BFI / UK Film Council merger (John Ellis); Media presentation and HE (Alec Sabin); MeCCSA Conference Experience (Robin Mansell, Maria Kyriakidou, Margaret Scammell, Mehita Iqani and others); Reports and initiatives: Chair’s report (Sue Thornham); Practice Section (Jason Lee); Race Network (Sarita Malik); Policy Network (Máire Messenger Davies); Radio Studies Network (Stephen Lax); Climate Change Network (Alex Lockwood); Women’s Media Studies Network; Postgraduate Network (Shelley Thompson, Alexia Smit)
- MeCCSA guidance for REF external advisor roles
- MeCCSA nominations for members of REF2021 panels
- Joint statement from BAFTSS and MeCCSA on REF2021 [Updated: response from HEFCE and Panel D Chair]
- HEFCE call for the Appointment of Sub-Panel chairs for REF 2021
- Three-D Issue 28
- JOB: Research Officer, LSE Department of Media and Communications
- LAST 2 DAYS to support the first women's prize for graphic novels UK
- CFP: Writing Wrongs - Contemporary Women's Writing Association Conference, 20-21 September 2018
- Call for papers for the 11th Annual Graduate Conference of the GSNAS Berlin: "Follow the Yellow Brick Road? Challenging Approaches to Progress in North America"
- CFP Reminder: Investigating Regional Creative Clusters
MeCCSA is the subject association for the field of media, communication and cultural studies in UK Higher Education. Visit our About MeCCSA page for more information.