HE Funding Cuts
MeCCSA’s response to the Higher Education Funding Cuts, including campaign material.
This section contains some of the basic facts and a few articles plus a
summary of the arguments for your use. The demonstration on the 10th November
showed the extent of support and strength of feeling over the proposed changes.
We need to keep the momentum going and ensure the real issues are heard loud
- Three-D Issue 18: Even more bad news from London Met
- Impact of new fees regime
- Request for feedback on HE cuts from MeCCSA members
- MeCCSA Response to Higher Education White Paper
- How you can campaign against the cuts
- Key points as of 15 November
- Summary of Browne Review
- Campaign Resources and Materials
- Sample letter to a Lib Dem MP
- Template letter to MPs