The aim of the Postgraduate Network (MeCCSA-PGN) is to bring together postgraduate students in media,communication and cultural studies from different intellectual traditions and cultural backgrounds in order to form research, and teaching and learning networks and also ensure peer support.
MeCCSA-PGN is supported by the Art Design Media Higher Education Academy Subject Centre (ADM-HEA). ADM-HEA works to support and enhance learning and teaching in higher education art, design, media theory and practice, the history of art and design and cultural studies subjects.
The Postgraduate Network’s goals are to:
- Situate postgraduate researchers in the national landscape of media, communication and cultural studies
- Provide a national forum where postgraduates can participate in workshops/seminars related to teaching, learning and research
- Bring together members of the postgraduate community in order to debate contemporary issues in media, communication and cultural studies
- Provide a supportive environment where postgraduates can establish valuable contacts for the future
- CAMRI seminar with Noortje Marres: Digital Sociology [University of Warrick]
- Gramsci's Prison Notebooks on display in the UK
- Registration open: ECREA Digital Culture and Communication section conference in Brighton, UK 6-7th November
- Research Projects: a Day of Research Training at IMLR open to all
- COURSE: Introduction to STATA