- AGM 2018 documents and Dinah Birch keynote slides
- Three-D Issue 29
- MeCCSA guidance for REF external advisor roles
- MeCCSA nominations for members of REF2021 panels
- Joint statement from BAFTSS and MeCCSA on REF2021 [Updated: response from HEFCE and Panel D Chair]
- Extended Deadline - CFP The Place I Call Research
- Workshop WU TIANMING @ St Andrews
- Media Education Summit 2018: going, going ....
- NEW BOOK | 'The Circulation of Anti-Austerity Protest' by Bart Cammaerts
- CALL FOR PAPERS-NORTHERN LIGHT: CRITICAL APPROACHES TO PROXIMITY AND DISTANCE IN NORTHERN LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHY
MeCCSA is the subject association for the field of media, communication and cultural studies in UK Higher Education. Visit our About MeCCSA page for more information.
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING LONDON, JANUARY 11TH. 2018 AGENDA Apologies Minutes of 2017 AGM Matters arising Chair’s Report Treasurer’s Report Reports from Sub-Committees Association Activities Sub-Committee Administration and Communication Sub-Committee Academic Development Sub-Committee Reports from Networks Report on election for Executive … Continue reading