We are delighted to announce a new series of annual awards to recognise outstanding research in the fields of media, communication, and cultural studies.
MeCCSA will be presenting annual awards in the following categories:
- MeCCSA Journal Article of the Year
- MeCCSA Monograph of the Year
- MeCCSA Edited Collection of the Year
- MeCCSA Practice Based Research of the Year
- MeCCSA Doctoral Research of the Year
We are now inviting nominations for outputs published / released in public domain or doctoral research completed in 2021.
Nominations will be reviewed by a panel appointed by the MeCCSA Executive Committee who will decide the shortlists, and make one award per year for each category. All MeCCSA Awards will be announced at the Annual Conference held in September.
Full details about the annual MeCCSA Outstanding Achievement Awards, including nomination guidelines and eligibility criteria are available on the Awards section on our website.
Deadline and nominations
- Nominations must be submitted via the online submission form:
https://bit.ly/MeCCSA_Awards_Nomination_2022 (alternative link: https://forms.office.com/r/t2LjVjkmZQ)
- Deadline for all nominations is midday Thursday 28th April 2022.
- The shortlist for each category will be announced by end of July 2022.
- Successful Awards will be announced on 8th September 2022, at the Annual MeCCSA Conference Awards Ceremony.
For any questions regarding these Awards or the nomination process, please contact the MeCCSA Executive via Prof Agnes Gulyas (email: firstname.lastname@example.org). Use the subject line ‘MeCCSA Awards’.
For any questions specifically regarding doctoral research award, please contact the MeCCSA Executive Postgraduate Network Liaison, Dr Ruth Sanz Sabido (email: email@example.com). Use the subject line ‘MeCCSA Doctoral Student Award’.