The British Film Institute’s plans for the BFI National Library have drawn comment from MeCCSA. MeCCSA ‘s concerns include how the BFI National Library – and its sister BFI department, the National Film and Television Archive – should be maintained and should develop. Our comments include a call for a symposium on a national strategy for moving image heritage, to consider this as a long-term issue that requires a firm vision and considered action.
- Joint statement from BAFTSS and MeCCSA on REF2021
- HEFCE call for the Appointment of Sub-Panel chairs for REF 2021
- Three-D Issue 28
- Conference: TV News: fair, balanced and impartial?
- Annual General Meeting 2017
- Assistant Professor in Media and Communications at LSE - open advertisement, please circulate
- Atb: Call for Contributions: “Documentary Film Cultures: Wales” (Edited Collection)
- The Acting Class
- JOB | Assistant Professor, LSE Department of Media and Communications
- St Andrews CFS Speaker Series: Sophie Mayer and 'One Way or Another: Why Feminist Film Curation Matters'
MeCCSA is the subject association for the field of media, communication and cultural studies in UK Higher Education. Visit our About MeCCSA page for more information.